Over the last 24 hours, the value of Bitcoin (BTC) has decreased by 0.76%.
On the native chart, Bitcoin‘s (BTC) speed is poised to breach the recently formed support at $27,710. If the breakout happens, the energy that has been accumulated might be enough for a decline to the $27,200–$27,400 range.
Despite the bullish candle from yesterday, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) has once again failed to rise above the $28,000 level, which is bearish domestically. If nothing changes, the drop might reach a region around $27,000.
It’s still too early to forecast midterm results because the week has only just begun.
- In a money laundering investigation, Singapore Police seize assets worth over S$2.4 billion.
- The development of cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin Spark competes with Ethereum and Dogecoin
- The CoinGecko Report Offers Differing Viewpoints on NFT Demise Rumours
- Asian Games in Hangzhou feature the first-ever digital torch lighting ceremony
- By 2025, Russia’s Central Bank expects the use of the digital ruble to be widespread.
- Lumerin Launches Decentralised Arbitrum Bitcoin Hash Rate Market
- API Users Warned by OpenSea of Possible Security Breach
- Chainlink Prices Significantly Rise as Bitcoin Remains Stable at $26.5K