Over the last 24 hours, the value of Bitcoin (BTC) has decreased by 0.76%.
On the native chart, Bitcoin‘s (BTC) speed is poised to breach the recently formed support at $27,710. If the breakout happens, the energy that has been accumulated might be enough for a decline to the $27,200–$27,400 range.
Despite the bullish candle from yesterday, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) has once again failed to rise above the $28,000 level, which is bearish domestically. If nothing changes, the drop might reach a region around $27,000.
It’s still too early to forecast midterm results because the week has only just begun.
- The Government of Ripple Highlights Must-Hear Crypto.
- SYS Labs proclaims mainnet launch for EVM-L2 platform Rollux
- Bitcoin outperforms commodities as market gears up for prime volatility
- Hackers Leaked LSD Protocol Unsheth Contract Deployment Non-public Key, Suspended Withdrawals and Contacted Hackers
- Ethereum (ETH) Value on Cusp Of Main Breakout
- Skilled issues a bullish alert for Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Polygon in the cryptocurrency market.
- Unlocking 1 billion XRP tokens from escrow
- Stably introduces a USD stablecoin called StablyUSD to the bitcoin community.