However, the current market value of the stash is estimated to be around $3.5 million, which is a considerable increase in value over the years. What makes these coins even more interesting is the fact that they are considered ‘ancient.’ Analysts refer to coins purchased at least seven years ago as ‘ancient Bitcoins.’ The activity of these ancient Bitcoins has increased significantly in the first half of this year. However, holders occasionally transfer their BTC to new addresses for safekeeping.
- Venezuela continues to restructure its cryptocurrency oversight body Sunacrip
- Increase in Users at Binance Academy of 62% Driven by Students from Emerging Markets
- Can the approval of Bitcoin’s Spot ETF affect the price of BTC?
- Taiwan’s cryptocurrency exchanges band together
- MicroStrategy receives 5,445 Bitcoins, bringing the total to 158,245
- Are you ready to become rich when the price of Bitcoin Cash halved in 2024?
- With Alchemy Pay’s fiat cryptocurrency on-ramp, $SEI is integrated.
- Exclusive Partnership and Limited Physical Range Announced by BAYC and BAPE