The cryptocurrency industry, as well as the need for the exchange, is fast increasing. If you’re seeking the finest exchange for spot and derivatives trading, look no further. Bitget Exchange is among the top five global contingent exchanges. This is one of the most rapidly expanding crypto swaps trading platforms available.
Let’s read about Bitget Exchange features, trading tips, advantages and pitfalls, and even more.
Overview of Bitget Exchange
With 1.6 million registered members globally, Unicorn has 1.6 million registered users, a 24-hour trading volume of $5.6 billion, and a market capitalization of $1 billion. It has amassed a sizable user base in a relatively short period of time.
Bitget is one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency trading platforms in the markets. The platform seeks to provide global customers with liberal, ultimate, and fair trade, in keeping with the motto of Better Trading Better Life. Bitget crypto exchange’s first sleeve partners are Galatasaray, Turkey’s most successful football team, and Juventus, the Italian great power.
In 2018, it was first introduced. Singapore is home to Bitget’s headquarters. Sandra Lou is the CEO of Bitget, while Intae Song is the Chief Sales Officer.
About Bitget Token (BGB)
Bitget’s native token. Use the BGB token to pay transaction fees and receive a 20% fee reduction and a 15% discount on futures. The total number of BGB tokens issued is 2,000,000,000. Trading and keeping BGB tokens has a number of advantages for investors.
Bitget’s Unique Bits
If you’re looking for a new cryptocurrency trading platform, Bitget has a variety of options to explore.
- Bitget crypto exchange charges only 0.1 percent on all spot market deals for both makers and takers, matching the industry leader Binance. If the fees are paid in Bitget’s BGB token, the fees can be decreased to 0.08 percent.
- Bitget users can mimic other traders’ methods for free on the platform. Users can follow any trader for free and begin replicating their actions and portfolio as long as the trader does not have their maximum number of followers (which is based on their account equity). Traders can earn up to 8% of their followers’ profits, providing an incentive for them to deliver decisions that can be made.
- Many other exchanges do not support a wide range of small market coins, but Bitget does. Bitget crypto exchange is therefore appealing to customers who want to bet on newer, smaller market holdings.
What Can You Get on Bitget?
Bitget accepts a large number of crypto coins and tokens, having a total of 184 at the time of writing. While they have a lot of small-cap tokens, they lack significant assets like Terra (LUNA) and Cardano (ADA). The following are some of the assets accessible on Bitget crypto exchange :
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Fantom (FTM)
- Avalanche (AVAX)
- Solana (SOL)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Decentraland (MANA)
- Enjin Coin (ENJ)
What are the Bitget Charges?
On the spot market, Bitget charges a flat 0.1 percent trading cost for both maker and taker deals, which is quite competitive. If the trading fees are paid in Bitget Token, the fees can be decreased to 0.08 percent (BGB). Bitget’s spot market fees are comparable to those of Binance. There are no discounts on futures trading fees, which are 0.02 percent for makers and 0.06 percent for takers.
Bitget has reasonable cryptocurrency withdrawal costs, albeit there are withdrawal minimums. Withdrawals cost 0.0006 BTC, which is a minimal charge when compared to other exchanges. Withdrawal costs for ERC-20 tokens are the highest. Cryptocurrency has no deposit fees.
Bitget Supported Countries
Bitget Restricted countries
Singapore, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau,North Korea.
Bitget’s Mobile App
Bitget is now available for download from the Google Play and Apple App Stores. Bitget developed its own software to ensure the highest level of security and smooth trade. You can trade at any time and from any location. The file size limit for IOS users is 125.9 MB. IOS 10.0 or higher is required. This film is rated 4+. The file size for Android users is 45 MB. Android 5.0 or higher is required. The rating is 3+.
Is Bitget a secure platform?
Yes, Bitget is completely secure. They are licensed to operate in Canada, Australia, and the United States. They keep user funds separate in hot and cold wallets.
According to their webpage, SSL Labs has given them 12 A+ ratings. We performed the same SSL test on their site and received an A+ as well. The exchange, too, has never been hacked. Before depositing funds onto the exchange, users must establish two-factor authentication.
- Offers a wide range of trading possibilities.
- CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko were used to compile this list.
- Has a variety of licences.
- Futures trading platform with a demo mode.
- API-based trading is supported.
- Professionals are exposed to a high level of risk.
- Because Bitget has so many functions, it may be confusing to beginners.
- Crypto is only a deposit and withdrawal method
- Missing a few major assets
- Lesser-known exchange
Bitget collaborates with the world’s greatest brands in sports and eSports, including Juventus, the Italian football club, and the PGL, the Global eSports League. It is widely regarded as one of the greatest crypto speculative trading platforms in the world. Bitget’s motto is “Better Trading, Better Life.”
Bitget Exchange is a new cryptocurrency platform with a large number of partners and a robust social engagement. Because of its innovative technologies and dedicated futures and options platform, the exchange distinguishes out as a one-of-a-kind exchange.
Also Read: List of Regulated Best Crypto Exchanges
Join our Telegram Channel to get the best notification regarding Pricing Prediction, Trading Analysis, News, Blogs, and interviews.