The Bahamas Fee Platform is now the most recent company to offer cryptocurrency as a remittance option. Western Union has expanded its businesses to the Bahamas in order to meet the needs of migrants who are transferring money back home. The website enables users to send money using Bitcoin, Ether, and other cryptocurrencies, making transactions faster, less expensive, and safer than with traditional remittance methods. The transfer is another indication of how widely accepted cryptocurrencies are becoming as legitimate payment options in the global economy.
- Celo’s Transition to Ethereum Layer 2 Will Be Simplified by Polygon Labs’ Plan, Using CDK
- An attack on Mixin Network costs $200 million.
- Shiba Inu recovers after experiencing a short-term low.
- Cardano will prosper in upcoming bull markets, says ADA Whale
- Arrington leaves the Celsius Board of Directors.
- Bearish cryptocurrency traders as Bitcoin stabilises above $26,000; DOGE, XRP experience the biggest drops
- CEO of Haru Invest submits final memorandum to court about asset recovery case
- Due to the Inscription Craze, Bitcoin Network Congestion Peaks with Nearly 400,000 Unconfirmed Transactions.