Hodlers, Believers, and Investors of CMN,
You’ve all been a part of our journey since the beginning. We believe in building a strong community, so we’re intending to burn all existing CMN tokens and migrate to a new contract with improved security and upkeep.
When a token is moved from one contract address to another, it is referred to as token migration.
We are transitioning to a new contract at a different contract address for the following reasons:
- The BSC Scan ecosystem continues to evolve at a breakneck pace. As a result, moving their token allows the token maker to make use of these new standards and the features they provide.
- Due to a security issue, there was a shortage of supplies.
- Swap Ratio is decided by team as – 50 Old CMN = 1 New CMN (50:1)
- The most recent Burning Pool Update will take place on July 10, 2022, at 1:00 PM on a Sunday.
- All CMN users with tokens on exchanges and those who have burned their tokens are being asked to burn their tokens and get a new CMN token.
- After this deadline, CMN or the team is not liable for any losses or damages.
Burn Pool Address :
or visit:- https://www.staking.cmntoken.io/#/burn
CMN New Contract Address :
Feel Free to ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a decision made entirely by our executive team.