John Reed Stark, a former U.S. Securities and Trade Fee (SEC) lawyer, has raised severe considerations in regard to the fashionable cryptocurrency Tether, accusing it of being a “counterfeiter.” In a sequence of tweets, Stark criticized Paolo Ardoino, the CTO of Bitfinex, the corporate behind Tether, for failing to supply clear operations and suggesting that utilizing Tether is dangerous because of a scarcity of oversight and regulatory measures equivalent to audits, inspections, and insurance coverage.
- Axie Infinity, Optimism, and Aptos are expected to release significant tokens in October.
- Solana’s Total Value Locked Soars to Record High for 2023
- Canadian Bitcoin mining company Bitfarms reduces operations but increasing September’s mined BTC by 7.3%
- Sam Bankman-Fried will begin the biggest trial in cryptocurrency tomorrow.
- BitBoy Crypto’s Lamborghini and Mistress-Fueled Drama Lands It In Jail, As Investors Look to BTCS for Stability
- Potential Bitcoin Price Targets Predicted by AI for the Upcoming Bull Run
- Co-Founder of AirBit Club Gets 12-Year Prison Term for Crypto-Pyramid Scheme
- A Case of Alleged Cryptocurrency Fraud by the CFTC Targets Mosaic Exchange Limited