The Australian monetary firm’s regulator, ASIC, has revoked FTX Australia’s financial licence. FTX Australia is the native subsidiary of the bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange. With 132 local businesses and about 30,000 retail customers, FTX had financial difficulties that led to its filing for bankruptcy in November. When KordaMentha directors were hired to restructure FTX Australia and its subsidiary, they discovered an alleged theft of $8.7 billion in buyer property. FTX is now in talks with prospective funders to help with a potential relaunch of the change.
- Tether stability is being questioned as the cryptocurrency markets remain volatile.
- Web3 DRM from Theta Labs enhances rare pet videos
- Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, Solana, and Chainlink price analyses
- While Ethereum is up 4.7%, Whale exchanges $9.88M USDC for 6,000 ETH.
- Ripple Drops Plans to Purchase Fortress Trust
- In a Metaverse conversation, Mark Zuckerberg exhibits photorealistic avatars.
- Get free cryptocurrency with the newly launched coin “Bitcoin Minetrix”
- Funko joins Marvel in commemorating Iron Man’s 60th anniversary.