The $6 million Series B investment round for BondbloX, a dispersed bond exchange that uses distributed ledger technology (DLT), has been successfully concluded. Beacon Venture Capital, the corporate venture capital division of Kasikornbank in Thailand, and current investors Citigroup and MassMutual Ventures participated in the round. BondbloX buys traditional bonds that are kept by custodians and divides them so that investors can purchase bonds for as little as $1,000.
- Paxos Announces Transparency Report for November PYUSD
- Is it the ideal time to invest in Shiba Inus?
- Is XRP able to hit $1? Examining the possibilities and difficulties
- Bitcoin: For long-term holders, it’s still a profitable investment
- The environment of Solana has expanded rapidly in recent years.
- Revolutionizing Tomorrow: CMN Blockchain’s Impact on Industries
- Atomicals Presents ARC20 Project’s Initial Dust Limit Solution Concept
- Ledn Provides Loans Backed by Cryptocurrency with Approved Custodian