Serving as a strategic advisor to Art Blocks, generative artist Jeff Davis joined the platform as Chief Creative Officer just months after it was founded and has been instrumental in its growth. From being a nascent platform for generative, on-chain artwork, Art Blocks has grown into a significant player in the art industry and a cornerstone of the cryptocurrency art scene. Additionally, Davis has made a number of his own art collections available on the platform. Davis just launched ‘Schema,’ a collaborative generative art project in association with the esteemed New York contemporary art gallery, Drift and Pace, a Dutch art studio. Davis talked about his creative process, how he came to be at Art Blocks, and his DJ skills in an interview.
- Paxos Announces Transparency Report for November PYUSD
- Is it the ideal time to invest in Shiba Inus?
- Is XRP able to hit $1? Examining the possibilities and difficulties
- Bitcoin: For long-term holders, it’s still a profitable investment
- The environment of Solana has expanded rapidly in recent years.
- Revolutionizing Tomorrow: CMN Blockchain’s Impact on Industries
- Atomicals Presents ARC20 Project’s Initial Dust Limit Solution Concept
- Ledn Provides Loans Backed by Cryptocurrency with Approved Custodian