The article Bybit Approved for Crypto Custody in Kazakhstan appeared first on cryptomuskn Fintech News. With Kazakhstan’s regulator’s license, the cryptocurrency alternative Bybit is expanding its activities. On May 29, the alternative received pre-approval to serve as an AIFC (Astana International Financial Centre) custody provider and digital asset buying and selling facility under Kazakhstan‘s AFSA (Armed Forces Special Powers Act). According to Ben Zhou, CEO of Bybit, the CIS (Company Intelligence Companies) offers great potential for the growth of cryptocurrencies. Bybit complies with local regulations and adjusts its priorities in accordance with them.
- Axie Infinity, Optimism, and Aptos are expected to release significant tokens in October.
- Solana’s Total Value Locked Soars to Record High for 2023
- Canadian Bitcoin mining company Bitfarms reduces operations but increasing September’s mined BTC by 7.3%
- Sam Bankman-Fried will begin the biggest trial in cryptocurrency tomorrow.
- BitBoy Crypto’s Lamborghini and Mistress-Fueled Drama Lands It In Jail, As Investors Look to BTCS for Stability
- Potential Bitcoin Price Targets Predicted by AI for the Upcoming Bull Run
- Co-Founder of AirBit Club Gets 12-Year Prison Term for Crypto-Pyramid Scheme
- A Case of Alleged Cryptocurrency Fraud by the CFTC Targets Mosaic Exchange Limited