Layer-1 blockchain Kava’s native token, KAVA, has surged nearly 40% over the past week as its network prepares to undergo a major mainnet upgrade. The “Kava 13” upgrade will speed up transactions on the network and offer greater security when it goes live on May 17. The network will also launch a new bridge that facilitates the transfer of assets from Cosmos to protocols across Kava. KAVA previously rallied roughly 10% last Wednesday after token holders suggested terminating the project’s several grants and rewards programs by the year’s end.
- The blockchain compatibility protocol developed by Orb Labs passes a security audit.
- Upgraded Contract and Migration Announced by Avalanche’s Stars Arena
- CMN Blockchain: Launching Soon to Redefine the Future of Decentralized Innovation
- Decentralised Trade Systems Both Aerodrome and Velodrome Report Possible Attacks
- Is the market trend allowing Ripple (XRP) to continue leading?
- Bitcoin recovers and eTukTuk appears: the mechanics of cryptocurrency
- Expectations of rate cuts and inflation alleviation have markets waiting for Fed Chair Powell’s remarks.
- FCC approves Doge-1 Moon Mission; launch is scheduled for January