Su Zhu, the founding father of the 3ac (Three Arrows Capital), just lately introduced getting a Singapore restraining order in opposition to Arthur Hayes. The 3ac founder appealed for the order over harassment in a Singapore court docket. This ruling might be served to Arthur by way of Twitter, as per the order. Such situations have been part of the controversial careers led by Zhu and Arthur within the crypto market.
- Axie Infinity, Optimism, and Aptos are expected to release significant tokens in October.
- Solana’s Total Value Locked Soars to Record High for 2023
- Canadian Bitcoin mining company Bitfarms reduces operations but increasing September’s mined BTC by 7.3%
- Sam Bankman-Fried will begin the biggest trial in cryptocurrency tomorrow.
- BitBoy Crypto’s Lamborghini and Mistress-Fueled Drama Lands It In Jail, As Investors Look to BTCS for Stability
- Potential Bitcoin Price Targets Predicted by AI for the Upcoming Bull Run
- Co-Founder of AirBit Club Gets 12-Year Prison Term for Crypto-Pyramid Scheme
- A Case of Alleged Cryptocurrency Fraud by the CFTC Targets Mosaic Exchange Limited