The value of TORN fell sharply because the market reacted to cryptocurrency information and a few malicious takeovers of the Twister Money governance. Within the preliminary market response, TORN worth plummeted by practically 50%, with sellers pushing the token’s worth from highs of $7.29 to lows of $3.55.
- Venezuela continues to restructure its cryptocurrency oversight body Sunacrip
- Increase in Users at Binance Academy of 62% Driven by Students from Emerging Markets
- Can the approval of Bitcoin’s Spot ETF affect the price of BTC?
- Taiwan’s cryptocurrency exchanges band together
- MicroStrategy receives 5,445 Bitcoins, bringing the total to 158,245
- Are you ready to become rich when the price of Bitcoin Cash halved in 2024?
- With Alchemy Pay’s fiat cryptocurrency on-ramp, $SEI is integrated.
- Exclusive Partnership and Limited Physical Range Announced by BAYC and BAPE