The Ethereum (ETH) market faces important challenges as current knowledge reveals a considerable decline in holdings by main buyers. This low was beforehand noticed in November 2022 with a barely greater rely on 6,270. This downward trajectory of whale holdings is often a bearish signal, suggesting that large-scale buyers could also be dropping religion in Ethereum’s short-term prospects.
- Axie Infinity, Optimism, and Aptos are expected to release significant tokens in October.
- Solana’s Total Value Locked Soars to Record High for 2023
- Canadian Bitcoin mining company Bitfarms reduces operations but increasing September’s mined BTC by 7.3%
- Sam Bankman-Fried will begin the biggest trial in cryptocurrency tomorrow.
- BitBoy Crypto’s Lamborghini and Mistress-Fueled Drama Lands It In Jail, As Investors Look to BTCS for Stability
- Potential Bitcoin Price Targets Predicted by AI for the Upcoming Bull Run
- Co-Founder of AirBit Club Gets 12-Year Prison Term for Crypto-Pyramid Scheme
- A Case of Alleged Cryptocurrency Fraud by the CFTC Targets Mosaic Exchange Limited