The World Financial Institution just lately revealed a report that took an in-depth look at using blockchain know-how in infrastructure tasks reminiscent of roads, energy crops, and renewable power schemes. The Middle for World Infrastructure estimates that there might be a $15 trillion financing hole for infrastructure tasks between 2018 and 2040.
- Axie Infinity, Optimism, and Aptos are expected to release significant tokens in October.
- Solana’s Total Value Locked Soars to Record High for 2023
- Canadian Bitcoin mining company Bitfarms reduces operations but increasing September’s mined BTC by 7.3%
- Sam Bankman-Fried will begin the biggest trial in cryptocurrency tomorrow.
- BitBoy Crypto’s Lamborghini and Mistress-Fueled Drama Lands It In Jail, As Investors Look to BTCS for Stability
- Potential Bitcoin Price Targets Predicted by AI for the Upcoming Bull Run
- Co-Founder of AirBit Club Gets 12-Year Prison Term for Crypto-Pyramid Scheme
- A Case of Alleged Cryptocurrency Fraud by the CFTC Targets Mosaic Exchange Limited