Due to questions over the information security and authenticity of Worldcoin, a global identifying system based on iris scans, Kenya’s Ministry of the Interior has ceased operations. Worldcoin, which Sam Altman of DeepAI co-founded, aims to develop a revolutionary identification system for brokers in a future where AI is becoming more pervasive. The project’s biometric data collection and registration process, however, have come under fire and regulatory review from European information security offices. Requests for comments have received no response from Worldcoin.
- Celo’s Transition to Ethereum Layer 2 Will Be Simplified by Polygon Labs’ Plan, Using CDK
- An attack on Mixin Network costs $200 million.
- Shiba Inu recovers after experiencing a short-term low.
- Cardano will prosper in upcoming bull markets, says ADA Whale
- Arrington leaves the Celsius Board of Directors.
- Bearish cryptocurrency traders as Bitcoin stabilises above $26,000; DOGE, XRP experience the biggest drops
- CEO of Haru Invest submits final memorandum to court about asset recovery case
- Due to the Inscription Craze, Bitcoin Network Congestion Peaks with Nearly 400,000 Unconfirmed Transactions.